Prizl is a contingent crowdfunding payments platform with many applications. We're working on two right now:
- FanPay.org fan-funds compensation for college athletes, but escrows these funds until after the athlete graduates.
- FundRun.us, where you can vote with your money about who you want to run for political office. If the candidate runs, their campaign gets the money; if not, we refund the contributor.
Learn more at prizl.wordpress.com
. Reach out at email@example.com
Click on something you want to make happen.
a new Dr. Dre album.
Brendan says he's a jackass in front of Big Ben.
Coach Les Miles explains the periodic table on YouTube.
Garth Brooks performs at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys.
Ted Cruz dougies.
Johnny Manziel stays for his Junior year at Texas A&M University.
the University of Louisville Men's Basketball Team wins the 2014 NCAA Basketball Championship..
Wayne's World III, starring Mike Meyers and Dana Carvey..
Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016..
the University of Kentucky Men's Basketball Team wins the 2014 NCAA Basketball Championship..
Crocodile Dundee IV, starring Paul Hogan.
Back to the Future IV, Starring Michael J. Fox..
Fr. John Misty - R. Kelly "I Believe I Can Fly" Duet.
Win the Dallas Safari Club Rhino Hunt Auction. And then don't hunt the rhino.
statue of Gorgui Dieng on the University of Louisville Belknap Campus.
Rapper DMX puts together a ship in a bottle.
Chris Christie runs for president in 2016.
Teddy Bridgewater comes back for his senior year at the University of Louisville.
Donald Trump runs for president in 2016..
Eminem raps "Ya Got Trouble" from The Music Man
Bobby Jindal runs for president in 2016.
Elizabeth runs for President in 2016..
innovative ideas for safer guns.
the U.S. Mens Rugby team enters the top-ten of the International Rugby Board Rankings.
prizl 'pri zəl
1. noun the marketplace for things that don't exist, but should!
2. a promise to pay $X when something happens;
3. verb participating in prizl.
one who prizls;
<ORIGIN> Chicago, 2013
"Wait, how does it work?!"
- You want something done.
- You back a Prizl to make it happen.
- If it happens, we pay who did it.
- If not, we refund your money in full.